IMPORTANT! This subscription is for MONTHLY delivery of your MOTUC figures. Prefer to receive your products quarterly to save on shipping costs? Please click here.
About Club Eternia® Monthly Shipment Option
Who has the power? Forget He-Man®… as a Masters of the Universe® fan, it’s all yours! For five years, you’ve supported Club Eternia® and in 2014 we focus our attention on what you’ve most often requested: figures from the core vintage line. We’ll also include some key “A list” animated and mini-comic characters, so whether you’re new to the line or have been in since the beginning, you won’t want to miss a single one of these collection-essential figures.
How does it work? Purchase a membership now and in 2014 we’ll ship you every Club Eternia® official release. You’ll also receive beasts and variants throughout the year, the club-exclusive figure and a “year-end” item similar to 2012’s Granamyr™. As a Club Eternia® member, you’re entitled to all of these sweet benefits:
- Club-Exclusive Announced…Sort Of! In 2014, we end 31 years of speculation when the evil behind the evil makes itself known and the Unnamed One™ is revealed! What does he or she look like? What’s the backstory? Sorry, but you’ll have to wait until Q1 of 2014 to find out because this mysterious figure will be a closely guarded secret until it ships. Accompanying the Unnamed One™ will be an all-new Horde Empire map. This intergalactic star chart is essential to ensure you safely navigate through the Tri-Solar system and into Horde Terror-tory!
- New! Monthly and Quarterly Shipping Options: Want your MOTUC figures the minute they’re released? Then you’re in the right place. Choosing the Club Eternia® monthly shipment option means we’ll ship your figures as they become available each month. Or, click here to choose the quarterly shipment option. You’ll still get all the 2014 club releases but we’ll ship your products every three months instead to save you shipping costs. The choice is yours! (To read more about the options, click here.)
- More Products, Lower Prices: Not all Club Eternia® items are offered to the general public (remember Fang Man™?) but if you’re a subscriber, you won’t have a thing to worry about because every official 2014 Club Eternia® item will automatically show up on your doorstep. The price subscribers pay for basic figures is lower, too… $25 each when purchased through Club Eternia® and $27 each during All Access.
- Early Access to Non-Subscription Products: Get a subscription and you’ll have the chance to purchase many of our hottest items before non-subscribers, like our 2013 traveling convention figure, Strobo, the Ghostbusters™ Ecto Goggles, and more!
Club Eternia® Details
Details, details, and more details! There’s a lot of information here, so please read everything carefully before you make your purchase.
- Subscription Purchase Period & Limits: The 2014 subscription re-open period starts Friday 9/20 at 9am PT and ends on Tuesday 9/24 at 11:59pm PT. You’re free to purchase as many memberships as you like during this period.
- Subscription Cost: The total commitment for 2014 is $501, plus applicable fees/taxes and shipping (varies depending on your location and the shipping method you choose). This includes 12 figures shipped approximately one each month from January 2014 through December 2014 (12 @ $25 = $300), four beasts/variants/multi-packs shipped approximately one each quarter (1 each at $25, $38, $38, $40 = $141), one “year-end” item (1 @ $35), and a $25 membership fee for a total of $501 plus shipping/taxes/fees. ONCE PURCHASED, MEMBERSHIPS MAY NOT BE CANCELLED.
- Club Figures: Only subscribers receive an exclusive Club Eternia® figure directly from Mattel! This very special figure will never be sold separately at MattyCollector.com or anywhere else by Mattel. Shipped sometime around the first quarter of the year along with the bonus Horde Empire map, the cost is covered by the $25 membership fee (any applicable shipping and taxes/fees will be charged at the time of shipment. The first three figures announced are Two Bad® with his vintage shield and 2002 mace (January), Glimmer™, second in command to She-Ra® (February), and Hydron™, the New Adventures deep sea commander (March). The balance of figures will be announced approximately one to two months before each on-sale date.
- Credit Card Charges: When you purchase a membership, your credit card will be charged for $25 for the cost of the membership. Your membership fee covers the cost of the club-exclusive figure so you will only be charged for shipping and taxes when it ships in 2014. You will not be charged for the first regular club figure until it ships in 2014. Beginning with the first shipment in January 2014, your credit card will be pre-authorized approximately five (5) calendar days prior to the All Access regular monthly sale date of each Club Eternia® item. Pre-authorization means that the money is reserved from your available credit card balance. This is a standard practice done to ensure your credit card has sufficient funds available. Your card will then be charged when the item ships. Figures usually begin shipping approximately three (3) business days prior to the All Access regular monthly sale date. For more information about how subscription renewals work, please visit our Fan Forums.
- Shipping, Taxes and Fees: Shipping costs apply and will vary depending on the destination, weight of the package and the shipping method chosen. Applicable taxes and fees may apply depending on your location and are billed with products. Please visit the Shop FAQs for more information about domestic and international taxes and fees http://bit.ly/c2MP9t.
- Early Access: Beginning in January 2014, all subscribers to 2014 Club Eternia® will be given the opportunity to purchase select non-subscription products through our monthly Early Access program. Monthly Early Access is a 24-hour period that generally occurs the business day prior to the All Access monthly sale and is open to subscribers only (subscribers are notified of the date and product offering via email prior to each monthly Early Access period). Availability is first-come, first-served and if products sell out to subscribers during the Early Access period, no additional quantities will be made available during the All Access regular monthly sale. If any products do remain after Early Access ends, they’ll usually be made available to the general public at the All Access monthly sale. Early Access products are sold separately from subscription products so shipping can't be combined with subscription orders or orders placed at MattyCollector.com during the All Access monthly sale. Products purchased together during Early Access do ship together when the shipping address/payment information is all the same. Early Access is offered at Mattel’s sole discretion. Items vary and certain convention products, chase figures, and other specialty items may not be included. In addition, select products may be offered through Early Access at various times throughout the year with no advance notice and those products may or may not be offered to the general public immediately following the Early Access period.
- Account Changes: Should your card expire or you move during the membership period, you’ll be able to update any account information through the My Subscriptions section on MattyCollector.com after the first shipment in January 2014.
- Non-subscription Purchases: Subscriptions will not include any additional items beyond those listed above. Special convention items, reissues, weapons paks, stands and other accessories are not included in subscriptions. Mattel reserves the right to offer those and any other Masters of the Universe® items, and to reissue non-subscription items. Please note that official club releases may or may not be available for purchase at our All Access monthly sales (usually on the 15th of the month or the first business day following the 15th of the month). If club releases are made available, both subscribers and non-subscribers will have the chance to purchase them during All Access, but the price will be higher than through the subscription ($27 for basic figures). Availability isn’t guaranteed and the purchase limit is ten (10) per person. Non-subscription products are charged and shipped separately from subscriptions.
The 2014 Club Eternia® membership subscription re-open period ends on Tuesday, 9/24 at 11:59 p.m. PT! Ready to make your purchase? Return to the main Subscriptions page.
IMPORTANT: Subscriptions CANNOT be purchased in the same transaction with non-subscription products. If you would like to purchase products other than subscriptions, please complete your subscription purchase first then return to the Shop.
You must be 18 or older to purchase this product.